So I first saw this tag on the Dungarees And Donuts, A blog by a lovely girl called Jess (You can check out her blog here...go have a read as she's lovely and so is her blog.) And as I love baking myself and want to make a business out of it one day, I'd thought it be fun to do this tag on my blog!
So go grab a slice of cake and enjoy!
1. What is the first thing you remember baking?
Probably fairy cakes, I remember when we first started to learn to bake in Primary school and I think this was the first thing they taught us.
2. What was the last thing you baked?
Victoria sponge cake...simple but a classic.
3. Something you've always wanted to bake?
Many many things! I'd love to bake a Christmas cake but it's having the time to do it all as it takes a lot of preparation.4. Tell us about a time you baked something and it went ridiculously wrong.
A few weeks ago...I tried making Creme Egg brownies but the brownie mixture wasn't quite right and they ended up like Creme cupcakes...but the cake was really really dry.
5. Be honest, do you lick the spoon?
Of course! Who doesn't...it's just one of those things you just have to do!
6. How often do you bake?
As often as I can...I would bake everyday if I could!
7. What baking success are you most proud of?
My cheese and onion bread...even if I did cheat a little and use a bread mix :P And my Victoria Sponges of course.
8. Do you tidy up as you go along or leave one big mess until the end?
I try to tidy up as I go...but If I'm making a lot of different things It can get very very messy!
9. Do you use recipe books or get them online?
Bit of both...mostly books but if I sometimes look online for new things if I can't find things in my many baking books.
10. Do you stick to the recipe or do you experiment a little?
The first time I make things I follow the recipe until I have it perfected and then I start experimenting sometimes, but some recipes shouldn't be experimented with.
11. Who are your favourite food bloggers?
I don't actually follow any food bloggers I don't think..but I shall have a look for some for the future!
12. What is your favourite thing to bake?I just love baking everything, don't really have a favourite atm but I do making a sponge cake as the batter is so tasty to eat of the spoon hehe!
I tag everyone who also loves to bake!
Till the next time,